[LandXML] Developer Newbie Question

  • From: "Stuart Thompson" <mscom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:38:41 +1000

G'day,

I,m new to landxml and not so chrash hot in C++ so I,ve got a couple of
"newbie type" questions.

First things first:

Compiler:                       Visual C ++ 6.0
Downloads:                      LandXMLSDK Beta 2
landXML Sample Files:           Landonline.xml

Personal Issues:

Our day to day compilers are Borland C++ builder and Metrowerks
Codewarrior.  (So I was pretty pleased with myself when I got both the
SDK dll and Lxbrowser compiled under Visual C++.)

Our Objectives:

Create a PC application to input/output from our cogo survey data format
to/from landXML.

My Question:

Using the example "Landonline.xml"  and the Lxbrowser app I can never
see any data under:

UnitsCollection(1)
  +Units
    +Metric

Am I missing something ?  Thanks in advance.

Stuart Thompson