[laffs]

  • From: "Gene Hatfield" <hatter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 21:24:45 -0500

       Hi Guys,  We are nearing the end of March and flying weather is getting
better and BETTER !!!   We will have our monthly meeting Sat. morn
                      at 8:30 am. Due to Jim Reed being president last year, he
has heard from both our Ark. Senators concerning the FAA and their
                      rule making to control our R/C hobby and lord it over us.
He will discuss this Sat. morn so please plan to attend. The donuts will
                      be fresh and the coffee, HOT.

                      Robert has been busy building this winter and using silk
and dope. I saw it fly this afternoon and I was quite surprised to see the
                      type of plane he built. I will tell you it has a new OS
46 for power but no "machine guns".  Come see it and be "Amazed".

                      Bring your own plane for "Show & Tell" and also any R/C
items you want to sell as there is plenty of table room to display !!!

                                                   See you Sat Morn,   Gene H.