[laffs] meeting

  • From: "Jim Reed" <jfreed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <laffs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 19:10:43 -0600

Hi Guys...We had a great meeting this morning and it was well attended. Let's
give some thought to the suggestion made at the meeting about setting up a
complete 40/46 size trainer ready for the buddy box to accommodate a "possible"
new member. Ted Brown has offered to help us out with a nice trainer...Ken's
idea about a possible change in the way we park vehicles at our next Fly In
deserves some attention as well. I think we need to arrange the tables so we
can all sit in a "round table" type style so everybody can hear what's being
said. It also makes it easier to pass stuff around when needed. A special
thanks to Robert for helping get the new storage building set up and shelves
installed. I'm really looking forward to working with each of you next year and
 hope to see OUR club continue to grow. Thanks, Jim