[laffs] Re: The big burn

  • From: "Ted & Doris Brown" <egbdab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <laffs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:10:53 -0500

Hi Ed,

    I'll be there.

            Ted
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ed pearson
  To: laffs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 7:15 AM
  Subject: [laffs] The big burn

  Hi Guys,

  Saturday morning 8:00 am we are burning that pile big sticks at the field.  A
lot of guys are going to be out of town that weekend with prior commitments as
well as going down to the SMALLS event in Little Rock.  I will be there but it
will take three or four guys to keep up with things.  The Fairfield Bay Fire
Department is sending out their tanker truck to stand by.  This is something we
really need to get done so the grass can grow back before we have our event.
If you can make it out for a couple of hours Saturday morning it sure would be
appreciated.

  Thanks, Ed Pearson