[laffs] Re: R/C Meeting

  • From: "Gene Hatfield" <hatter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <laffs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:30:41 -0500

OK, Louis, I guess I forgot. I just try
to call or email everyone to try and
make the meetings now. Jim has
the job list and is in charge of that.
                                             Gene H.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Louis
  To: laffs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 9:49 AM
  Subject: [laffs] Re: R/C Meeting

  Gene, Sorry I have missed all the meetings on planning for the Fun Fly - You
obviously forgot that I had informed you that I would be out of town until this
past Sunday - Nevertheless I have been in touch with Jim Reed and will
coordinate with him on the details - understand I will help with ticket sales.

  Louis