[laffs] Fw: flyer

  • From: "Jim Reed" <jfreed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <laffs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 18:42:36 -0500

Some have said that they could not open the flyer for our Fun Fly..JR
   3rd ANNUAL FUN FLY

Lake Area Fun Flyers Squadron..LAFFS

             September 5th,6th and 7th

You are invited to join us again this year for another enjoyable 2 days of
Radio Control flying on our beautiful 800 feet grass strip in the Fairfield
Bay, AR. area

There will be great food, fantastic raffle prizes and thrilling demonstrations
along with all day open flying. AMA registration is required and a $10 pilots
fee will be charged.

Examples of raffle items are :

.Hanger 9 P 51 Mustang-60 size ARF

.JR Radio ( Complete DX7 Spektrum 2.4 outfit)

.AR 7000 Spektrum Receiver

.AR 9000 Spektrum Receiver

.Goldberg Cub built and covered

Awards for Best WW I, WW II, Best of show, Most spectacular and Best scale

FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT GENE HATFIELD AT ... hatter@xxxxxxxxxxx or call
him at 501 884-3540

GIF image

GIF image