[laffs] FUN FLY

  • From: "jim reed" <jfreed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <laffs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:33:26 -0500

Hi Guys...Guess what???? We just received another beautiful ARF from MODELTECH
through Global Distribution. It's a fantastic 3 D plane with a 52 inch wing
span that can be flown with a .46 two stroke or .52 four stroke. It is also set
up to readily accept all components needed for ELECTRIC conversion. This is a
very nice addition to our raffle prize list and I'm actually starting to get
excited. The weather is suppose to be perfect and pilot response has been
excellent. A BIG crowd is expected and I anticipate that all club members will
attend to show thier support.  See you at the field.. Jim