[ktvt] Fw: [Skypeenglish] JAWS Scripts For Skype updated again

  • From: "Thao Vy" <missyguide@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ktvt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 17:34:45 -0500

-----Original Message----- From: Doug Lee
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 4:27 PM
To: screen access software with skype
Subject: [Skypeenglish] JAWS Scripts For Skype updated again

I just updated version 5.0b of the JAWS scripts for Skype to revision
587.  This update fixes Alt+arrows in chats and makes the Technical
Call Info dialog and the Send Contacts dialog accessible.  Details and
the update are at http://www.dlee.org/skype/ per usual.

--
Doug Lee                 dgl@xxxxxxxx                http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.ssbbartgroup.com In healthy competition, the best battles are not for status, but for excellence;

to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email en_support@xxxxxxxxx

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html

mailto:skypeenglish-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.