[ktvt] Fw: Skype Garage Blog: Skype 5.1 for Windows hotfix

  • From: Nguyễn Khánh Quốc <nguyenkhanhquoc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ktvt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 04:22:14 +0700

Skype Garage

From: Skype Garage
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 11:04 PM
To: nguyenkhanhquoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Skype Garage Blog: Skype 5.1 for Windows hotfix

      Skype Garage Blog: Skype 5.1 for Windows hotfix

      Skype 5.1 for Windows hotfix

      Today we have released a hotfix for Skype 5.1 for Windows.

      With this new release we are fixing the issues which have been raised to
us by our users. Main things fixed are:
      * Video was not started when making numerous video calls during one Skype
session
      * Skype crashing on startup for some users

      Start downloading the update right now and let us know what you think
about it via discussing matters on our forums or if you should notice anything
odd happening then please report it on our issue tracker.

      Release notes for 5.1.0.112 are:

            Video calling  Video was not started when making numerous video
calls during one Skype session
            General  Skype was crashing on startup for some users
            Call transfer When transferring Skype call to a phone contact then
phone contact was unable to hear audio
            Options  When giving and removing access to Skype for other
programs then Skype crashed

      You are subscribed to email updates from Skype Garage
      To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. Email delivery