[ktvt] Fw: AccessWorld(R) Sneak Peek: September Cell Phone Review

  • From: "Vy Pham" <missyguide@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ktvt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 20:12:09 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: <accessworld@xxxxxxx> To: "AFB Subscriber" <afbweb@xxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 4:00 PM Subject: AccessWorld(R) Sneak Peek: September Cell Phone Review

An article from the upcoming September issue of AccessWorld (R), the American Foundation for the Blind's technology magazine, is now available on our web site. Follow the link below to read our latest review of cell phones.

Dial Me In: The Latest on Off-the-Shelf Cell Phone Accessibility Darren Burton www.afb.org/aw/main.asp

We review the latest off-the-shelf cell phones. These phones are all designed with a degree of built-in speech-output capability; they do not offer full speech access to all features. Phones evaluated include LG VX 4650 from Verizon Wireless; LG AX 4750 from Alltel; LG UX 4750 from US Cellular; Motorola i355 and i580 available from Nextel Wireless; Owasys 22C from Capital Accessibility, LLC; Samsung SGH D-357 from Cingular Wireless and Samsung SGH A-920 from Sprint PCS. Read our comprehensive review of these phones.

Jay Leventhal Editor in Chief

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system. http://www.eset.com