[kscnorthconnect] Re: sorry, info, etc.

  • From: catahar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:35:06 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Julia. Yes, sometimes accidents, even hacking, happens. But we
need to have this way of communicating with each other, or we have little
else. That delete button is a great idea!

Also thanks to Susan Salveson and Pam Farmer for clarifying who Rinpoche
Samdhong is, in Corvallis in April

Susan, it is good news you would like to move to Eugene. Knowing what
neighborhood, what size place, price range, pets, etc. would help us help
you. There is a lot for rent here these days. A day spent here might get
you what you need.

Love to all,
Catherine

> Sorry everybody for all of the extra emails you are getting.
> Hopefully we will have this issue worked out soon.
> Julia
>
> On Feb 24, 2013, at 10:58 PM, Julia Trippe wrote:
>
>> Hi, Eleanor,
>> I'm not sure how you got on this list, if you don't know what it is. I
am the moderator of this list and I see that your name is on it. I can
take you off, if you don't know what the group is.