[kscnorthconnect] plums

  • From: Ker Cleary <ker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kscnorthconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:24:21 -0700

Hi Melissa -
I keep meaning to get over there...are there any plums left on the tree? I probably can't come til Friday. We might just not have plums this year...
xoxoxo Ker
--
Ker Cleary, LPC, BFRP
ClearHeart Counseling

Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.

NOTICE:
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Thank you. Information contained in this document/communication may be considered confidential by some parties. The sender cannot guarantee privacy. The party to whom the document/communication is sent agrees by opening/reading the document that he/she accepts responsibility for exposure or sharing of information contained within. Inasmuch as privacy at the receiving end cannot be secured by the sender, careful, reasonable steps are taken to protect confidentiality. The sender also cannot prevent all misdirected electronic documents/communications. Any specific requests as to the handling of electronic communications will be honored if put in writing.