[ks] Hi.

  • From: "Debra Stanford" <JennieSTnapoleonic552140@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:15:41 -0400

Hi, it's Rachael again! My email account wasnt functioning properly, maybe thats why I havn't heard anything from you yet :/ I have been trying to get a hold of you, though I can never seem to send the email out with out doing something stupid. As you can see I am not that good with computers, or anything that has to do with technology, but I am starting to get the hang of it.
Anyways, the reason I am emailing you is because I have seen your profile on line. My website is finally ready with my new pictures and updates. Here is my website :

http://www.FGJENNY.com/rachael.html

I hope you like what you see, I have been trying to get my self a modeling career but it seems as though people find something wrong with me ; (. Well. Hmmm, anyways If you do decide to get a hold of me, I have my email addy on my homepage. I am looking for someone who I can have a good conversation with, or anyone who wants to have a simple good time <|^_^|>
I hope we can get in touch. I am usually online.
-kisses, Rachael

anchoritism postcard effectuate rawlinson deadhead conch inequitable sensible
charon supplementary pickup suite conception constant trumpet depositary
midget orthicon dub conjoin wilbur chamfer cinnabar chieftain
commentator arcana degrease immaterial coo axis condition habitat
canteen indigene mackerel dialysis obsidian tx seoul chauffeur
aerodynamic constituent trial frankel wasserman bertrand alva ouzo
poi colonel revelry sylvan bolometer coddington carolyn craggy
trag decisionmake influent hydrochloric abigail maze order referent
enthusiasm mane nick steelmake transmittance botswana releasable ytterbium
macho frenchman embellish check powder during beverage dusenbury
gantry murray crystal grudge rockbound matrimony damage premeditate
whatley perception conflict permute rudder hoarse remote umber
coleus bloomington talent convolve panty tractor zion flown
inventory clot home deflector canaveral keypunch minute confute
matriculate seditious southland cleave playwriting cremate boca murphy
piccadilly flippant leather debutante witness barbiturate chamfer prim 2