[ks] Any software backups for lowest pricest! khaki

  • From: "Freddie Christiansen" <Stacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Kepalabatu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:49:02 -0700

>Like clouds and wind without rain is a man who boasts of gifts he does not give
>A short absence quickens love, a long absence kills it.
>The bigger they are, the harder they fall

How are u ?
Tell me why you must p'ay mo're than software costs ? ;-(
You realy looking for not expensive high-quality popular software?
I think that we might have just what you need. We give you 80% d1sc0unt
price on all popular products we have!
http://luther.dutyfreesoft.info/
Sa,ve your money for your family and for you health. :)