[KP Slash Haven] Site Sitch Update

  • From: Love Robin <loverobin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kpslashhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 00:21:17 -0400 (EDT)

Got this from Shrink:

"Over the past 2 days I’ve been having sporadic internet issues which I
initially thought was someone hacking at the server.. I finally called Comcast
tonight because it was ridiculous.. They tell me that the diagnostics of my
modem show it’s dying.. They’ll be out in the early morning to replace the
thing and everything should stabilize at that point.. We’ll be back to normal
once the modem is replaced."

So bear with us.  All goes well, see y'all tomorrow.

Shrink, Lex, LR