[korgypark] trying to emulate ZZTOP

  • From: "Ed Kaszuba" <ecksha@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:13:21 -0500

Hi Korgys..
I've just purchased a X5DR and have a simple question for a simple answer.
Can I create the staccato synth line from "She Got Legs" (ZZTOP)using ONLY
my X5DR (and controller) or do I need a sequencer to get the repetitive note
attack? Since I am a bass player by trade, I am also interested in creating
the Moog Taurus Bass pedal sounds. I haven't had time yet to check the
library but, again, a simple answer from someone the knows will point the
way.
Any answers are gratefully acknowledged.

Thanks to all.

Sincerely,

Ed K.
London, ONTARIO