[korgypark] Re: logic environments

  • From: Thomas Anderssen <thomas.anderssen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:16:20 +0200

Okay...

You are explicitly searching for the setup parameters for the "Logic Audio"
software (or is there some stuff in Windows / Mac called Environmental
Window?) to control the X5DR - as there exists files for, lets say
Cakewalk... Sorry, can't help you there, but maybe  there is someone. Good
luck...

cheers, Thomas  still a bit confused... or maybe I'm stupid ;-))