[korgypark] Re: help

  • From: Jody Levinson <jody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 08:52:15 -0700

Michael, somehow you have gotten yourself on the KORG mailing list. If
you don't want to be on the list, here is how you can remove yourself:

(without the quotes) in the Subject line of the email. (Replace
"LISTNAME" with the name of the list you're on. That appears in the
email that comes from the list.)

Jody

On Thursday, September 4, 2003, at 08:37 AM, Michael Thomas wrote:

> Wrong email address

TroutDream Graphics, Inc.
http://troutdream.com
425-883-8277 - fax: 802-609-1292