[korgypark] Re: X5D SysEx ID?

  • From: Shane Walker <shane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:56:39 -0600

Thomas,
    Hmmm, maybe those codes are what the utility is asking for.  It's
peculiar, as the Audio MIDI app offers no specific description of what the
use of the term means, theirs no doc or mention in the online help files.
That's why I posted to this list some days ago asking if anyone else had set
up camp under OS X yet.  So far, not a peep.  As I said, the sequencer and
keyboard are 'talking' in and out, so maybe it's not an absolute necessity
to have this ID code...but it's becoming a matter of principle now.
    Thanks for the input.  Anyone else have any certainty on this?

--Shane