[korgypark] Re: X3 to x5

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <flutelover@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:26:05 +0200

hi all:

thanks allot for your response.

I tryed yesterday, i found a program called xed.
I used it to send the file Name.pcg.
i send it, but, on the disk, i found also a file called Name.sng.
how can i send it to my x5d?

and also, the sounds in the x5d isn't clear, it has some difference between
them andthe sounds on the x3.
must i make anything?
to correct this?
thanks