[korgypark] To Alfonso

  • From: lp70@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 21:34:04 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Hey Alfonso,

Ok, there is sound patches on the Korgy Park website that you can download for
the 05rw, I do believe.  I remember downloading and playing the M1 piano
before.  Now, I don't know if it's exactly like the M1 or not since the X5DR
and M1 are different engines for synths.  Myself, I didn't really like the M1
piano patch.

~Lance~