[korgypark] Thanks for everyone that helped to find "users guide"l. Problem solved !

  • From: janne.nevalainen@xxxxxx
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 17:29:12 +0200

Thanks for everyone that helped me to find manual.

It is now clear that rack-model-manual is the only one in PDF -format.
I will manage with that. It is surprisingly expencive to have original
ursers guide, I have heard prices about 70 usd ! With that money you can
have another synth ! ( without manual, ofcource.... )

yours,
        - Janne -