[korgypark] Re: Reprograming individual patches

  • From: "Thomas Anderssén" <thomas.anderssen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:40:05 +0300

Okay. But that's easy too, you have to put som effort in it though. I
have done that, made an instrument definition för my X5D(R) (have
them both) and I see the patch names in Cubase, even for the A-
bank... no problem. On the other hand, how many of them do you really
use - I mean, the few you like is quite easy to memorize ;-P

cheers
Thomas