[korgypark] Re: Need a new adapter

  • From: Mark Murdock <mmurdock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 09:23:57 -0700

Jody:
A $2.00 can of spray paint can make a white wart, black.  A good idea to
test first on small spot, some paints will not dry properly on some
plastics, and the solvent in some paints can ruin the plastic (should be
able to tell by reading paint label at local Walmart, etc).
Or may a peace sign, flower power sticker or skull decal will make it cool!
I guess that dates me!  :)
mark