[korgypark] Re: My current project

  • From: Art <artfuljoy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 01:26:41 -0700 (PDT)

--- Mark Murdock <mmurdock@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Art:
>
> I've been using Finale for Mac since version 3.0.  I currently have
> Finale
> 2002 for Mac and I'll tell you straight up that I would switch to
> Sibelius
> on my next upgrade.  Sibelius is as intuitive as Finale claims to be
> (and it
> isn't.  Maybe it's my bias but Finale seems to have been written by
> DOS
> programmers for DOS programmers.  Sibelius seems to have been written
> for
> musicians.
>
> Mark, music educator and arranger

Hi Mark,

Thank  you! Besides my projects, I homeschool my 11yo dd who is just
learning keyboard and will be writing her own music [she already does,
but needs help], and my wife has some ideas that should turn into
several CDs. I think it will be Sibelius for composition, and a low
price sequencer or two for whatever it might be that Sibelius fails to
do for us.

=====
Enjoy,
      Art

artfuljoy@xxxxxxxxx

'Think as I think' said a man. 'Think as I think, or you are a wretched and
vile creature, a toad!' and so I thought for a while and thus decided that I
should be a Toad!"