[korgypark] Re: Korgy Park facelift

  • From: Justin Burbridge <justin_burbridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Very nice. Thanks

 Janne Simonen <janne.simonen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

The best just got better - Korgy Park now has a brand new look and some bonus
goodies. Check it out, the address is still

http://cc.joensuu.fi/~jsimonen/korgypark.html

There's still no fancy graphics, as a lot of korgies don't have broadband
connections and the main function of the site is to provide information, not
eye candy, but it should be easier on the eyes than the old version. Also
navigation should be child's play now.

Don't be scared of the political theme, it's just a joke and fits the name
nicely. For those of you who haven't figured it out, Gorky Park is a famous
sight in Moscow, Russia...

Anyways, comments would be appreciated! I'll be busy with my doctoral thesis
during the spring, so don't expect quick answers.

Hope you all enjoy the site!

-Janne - webmaster of Korgy Park in Joensuu, Finland

A man does what he must-in spite of personal consequences, in spite of
obstacles and dangers and pressures-and that is the basis of all human
morality.

-John F. Kennedy Jr.