[korgypark] Korg X5D Beginner.

  • From: Justin Burbridge <justin_burbridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 05:55:57 -0800 (PST)

Help Please :)

I have a Korg X5D. Does anyone know where I can get the Win98 MIDI drivers for
the Korg XD5. I bought TEACH YOURSELF PIANO DELUXE and I am having problems
setting up the MIDI channels on the Keyboard. I remember when i bought the
keyboard and it had a drivers diskette and I lost it. So I wondering if this is
my issue. If anyone else has run into the same problem maybe they can shed some
light on me.

Also is anyone using the KorgX5D with the Digi001?