[korgypark] Re: FW: Re: Porsche without a steering wheel

  • From: "mon8169" <mon8169@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:18:23 +0200

Hi Ron,

Sorry for the delay but I was out....

I think the midi channel on/off you are refering to, is in multimode, so
there's no use here...

The message send when you play a note is formed by pitch, velocity and
midi channel. This midi channel is usually set to default channel 1 in
the keyboards. If your MS2000R is set to only respond to channels 15 &
16, you have to change this default midi channel. In global mode, in
page 02A you can change this channel. It now should work.

The pcif is the 'to host' interface. It is designed only to communicate
with a computer, avoiding the need to buy a midi interface if you don't
have enought midis IN/OUT's in your system. You'll need to buy a special
cable to use it...

See you
Ramon