[korgypark] About X5D and voltage-problem/initialize..

  • From: "Ilpo Partanen" <ilppart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:34:23 +0000

Hi!

Thanks for your information Benny!!. I'll have it inspected/hopefully fixed
and then tell more..hope this works! I'll ask them to take a close look
especially at the voltage capacitor and its surroundings on the board. A
sudden drop in the voltage on startup should be easily measurable.

Thanks again!

Ilpo

P.S. Someone suggested wrong voltage to cause the problem(110 volts) but my
Korg is bought here in Finland (new) so I don't think that's the problem -
thanks anyways..appreciate any kind of help here.