(no subject)

  • From: "Zaheer Mohamed Kozhakkaniyil" <zaheermk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kochi_hw_club@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 08:37:03 -0500

Hello Bobby,

         My telephone line like you said first, is dead quiet. So leaving
that area. But my modem after dialling the ISP, instead of returning OK, it
goes into 'initializing modem' phase. So I doubt whether it has negotiated a
connection. My dealer said there was only one modem model sold by D-link at
present. They can't find out the model. By the way they openly told me the
don't support Linux.