[kochi_hw_club] [kochi_hw_club]Little suggestion

  • From: Piyush Gupta <pgcuit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kochi_hw_club@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Seems like a good idea Sameer but make sure that during the meet there would be
a formal introduction of members not lasting more than 5 minutes jus' to get a
feel.

Secondly what n' how is to be done all plans to be made beforehand completely,
if need my help in any manner I'm there indeed!

A word to other members: Even if you feel you don't have anything to share or
you might not be able to contribute to the meeting plz. throw away this idea n'
jus' be the part of the meet 'coz your consent over the things duscussed would
be of great importance.
Looking forward for the exciting meet.

Piyush