[kochi_hw_club] great ideas

  • From: Sameer Thahir <sameerthahir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kochi_hw_club@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:04:17 -0700 (PDT)

dear hardware club members

mr madhu had given us some ideas
for the club

i think they are all cool ones

regarding the demo of new hardware , im thinking of it
and try my best to organize such events.

and of course we need to discuss some serious
technical stuff more

also regarding the lan party of quake 3 in linux is a
good idea

but i dont know how many serious gamers are there in
the group , if there are please come forward .

send in ur suggestions . i had added many members
thinking that they will keep the mailing list alive .
but unfortunately they arent .  so please help ..

bye

sameer