Panache 2010, SPSU, Udaipur, Jan 19-21 2010

  • From: "Santosh Kumar T" <publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <knowafest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 23:01:22 +0530

If you no longer wish to receive emails from us click here

www.knowafest.com

The highlights of Panache’10are:

ØIBM Web Designing Contest – “WebOpera”

Øknowafest.com Online Quiz –“Quizine”

Ø“Guest Conferencias”by Industry & Academic Leaders such as Kunal Duerja -
IBM, Dr. Sandeep Singh - IIT Roorkee and many more

ØHR Round Table Industry – Academia Congress on “Challenges for A Gobal
Workforce”
attended by ORACLE, IBM, SUN Micro Systems, Resource Point, Prescient
Technologies.

Delegates: Jurgen Soberi – President, Chalmers Univ, Per-Olof Thang –
Gothenberg
Univ, Jan Smith – IT Univ and others.

ØPrizes worth over Rs. 3.5 lakhs to be won in 16 entrancing events

ØWorkshops on Robotics, Ethical Hacking, MATLAB and many more

ØParty while you learn at our cultural nights – “Spin Junction”

         For Registrations and complete information visit us: Click here

 Be a part of of this extravaganza

from 17th – 21st January 2010 and discover yourself…

Regards,

www.knowafest.com

On Behalf of Panache '10 Team

If you want to unsubscribe from our updates, please click here.

GIF image

GIF image