Ethical Hacking Workshops - I-Fest IEEE Student Chapter IIT Roorkee & Techniche IIT Guwahati

  • From: "knowafest.com" <publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "knowafest.com Campus Fests" <publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 15:20:29 +0530

Hello,

Kyrion Technologies is conducting ethical hacking workshops all over India
in association with IIT Roorkee.

*Details about the upcoming workshop*

   - Workshop Center
      - Mukesh Patel College, Shripur
         - 15th & 16th  March 2010
      - Kanpur Institute of Technology, Kanpur
         - 15th & 16th  March 2010
      - Terna College, Nerul
         - 19th & 20th March 2010
      - JIET Jodhpur
         - 17th  March 2010
      - MLR College, Hyderabad
         - 17th & 18th  March 2010
      - MGIT Hyderabad
         - 18th & 19th  March 2010
      - Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar
         - 20th & 21st March 2010
      - Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
         - 21st & 22nd March 2010
      - Asansol Engineering College, West Bengal
         - 23rd & 24th  March 2010

 For more details, click
here.<http://www.knowafest.com/2010/03/i-fest-ieee-student-chapter-iit-roorkee.html>