Adastra 2010, Technical Fest at SNIST, Hyderabad, Mar 26-28 2010

  • From: "knowafest.com" <publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "knowafest.com Campus Fests" <publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:27:25 +0530

Adastra 2010
SNIST, Hyderabad
March 26-28 2010

Last date for Registration: Mar 22, 2010

*Flash Workshop by knowafest.com - First ever Offline Event by
knowafest.com- Be there!
*

Click here to visit
Website<http://www.knowafest.com/2010/02/adastra-2010-snist-sree-nidhi-institute.html>

   The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams!
Everyone’s making their way up to reach for the stars… Where are you
headed??

      *The IEEE Students’ Chapter of Sreenidhi Institute of Science &
Technology (SNIST) proudly presents ADASTRA 2010* – the biggest
National-Level Techno-Management Cultural and Literary Festival in
Hyderabad.

      Come experience the wave of the ultimate extravaganza and witness the
exclusive gathering of techie geeks, budding young leaders, fine artists,
hair-raising performances by rock bands and eloquent speakers, caught in the
Web of Adastra!

Exciting new events, Robo-mania, workshops, and guest lectures await you. We
have something for everyone!

   - *Tech-inferno & E-Zone* for the techies: Paper Presentation, Poster
   Presentation, Mini-Projects
            Project Expo, Quiz Max
   - *Robo-Mania* for the Robo freaks: Avontuur, Xtreme Throttle
   - *Corporate Cutout* (management events) for bringing out that
   entrepreneurial spirit in you*: *Dexter’s Lab, B-Plan, B-Quiz, Young
   Manager & Virtual Job Fair
   - *Literati* for all the literary fanatics out there: JAM, Extempore,
   Debating & Turn Tables
   - *Pitstop* for those crazy Gamers: NFS Most Wanted, CounterStrike, FIFA
   ’08 and DOTA!

Not just that, the STARRY nights will see:

   - An audacious *Hip-Hop Performance by Fictitious Group* *of Boogie
   Woogie Fame
   (and finalists of Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega)*
   - Spine-chilling *rock bands* *Shock Therapy and Rigid Frame *performing*
    on Cult Nite*
   - *Mr. and Ms. Adastra Contest*, besides *Mr. and Ms. Popular* polls
   online (the hot-spot)!

Also, Guest Lectures by *C. Ramakrishna from* *Microsoft, India*; and *S.V.
Nathan, Director of* *Deloitte, India* will be an enlightening experience…

   -  Workshops on Ethical Hacking – by Microsoft-certified partners Zoom
   Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
   - Micro-mouse Workshop – RoboticWares Pvt. Ltd.
   - Open Source Workshop on Joomla – by IEEE Computer Society, SNIST
   - Proteus Workshop – by The Electronix Club, SNIST
   - Guitar Workshop by The ARTS Club  and Lead-guitarist of Rigid Frame –
   Hithen

All these workshops will enthrall you and send you into a boundless frenzy
of exciting new things! Plus, you get to show off your metal attitude in the
craziest LAN Gaming for 3 whole days!

So, come dive into the depths of this plethora of technical, cultural,
literary and
management events and you could win *prizes worth Rs. 3 lakh*!!!

What’s more? *RoboticWares Pvt. Ltd. Is offering free internships to the
winners* of the Micro-Mouse competition, to be held right after the
Micro-Mouse Workshop!

This time around, we’ve got eminent *sponsors* like *MICROSOFT (India), NVR
Group, Delloite  (India), RoboticWares, ZOOM Technology, Goldstone,
Ubernation, Carbon Arts, Experts factory, Gleam Consultancy, Albright
Consulting, Hydesrabad Oversear consultants, VidyaMitra, i20fever, USGrads,
Princeton Review, Western Wings and Street cause*. Apart from all this, we
have Street Cause as our Social Activity Partner, IYCN and WWF as our Green
Cause Partner. Electronic Media Partner as Electronics For You, DIGIT as
Technology Media Partner, The Hindu as our Print Media Partner, Zestu as our
SMS Partner, SKOAR as our Gaming Media Partner, Red Bull as our Energy
Partner, TEST funda as our Online MBA Partner, RED FM as our Radio Partner.

Also powered by the collaboration of the biggest clubs of SNIST- *IEEE
Computer Society,
The Robotics Club, Nidhi Club, The Electronix Club, Vox Populi* and
*The Hindu** *covering the event for 3 days, Adastra 2010 promises to be an
enthralling and a memorable learning experience…