AARUUSH ‘10, SRM UNIVERSITY, Kattankulathur Campus, Chennai

  • From: "knowafest.com" <publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: knowafest <knowafest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 00:05:32 +0530

*Event:* AARUUSH ‘10

*ORGANIZED BY*: SRM UNIVERSITY, Kattankulathur Campus, Chennai

*WEBSITE:* www.aaruush.net

*DATES*: SEPTEMBER 1st-4th

*ABOUT: *

Aaruush is a student driven National Level Techno-management Fest which
offers an opportunity for the best brains from all over the world to explore
and exhibit their talents. It presents a plethora of predefined, online and
on-spot events spread over four days categorized into eight domains. The
past three editions of Aaruush have left behind a saga which is difficult to
put in words. Thousands of student participants from all over the country,
lectures from all across the globe and competitions in the fields of
Robotics to highly specialized gaming, paper presentation, workshops etc
mark this esteemed event. Aaruush aims to scale new heights of success and
captivating innovation and creativity of students.

Aaruush’10 has introduced an initiative called ACE- Aaruush for Conservation
of Energy, through which we are trying to find solutions to some of the
basic problems of energy conservations by conducting various
competitions(see websites > special events).

The biggest attraction of Aaruush’10 is the Aaruush Main Quiz, which will be
hosted by the famous young novelist *Chetan Bhagat* and remember, prizes are
going to be big. Chetan Bhagat will also be interacting with the visiting
participants at the main auditorium through his talks. We also have *P.S.
Veeraraghavan, Director, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (**VSSC**)*, presenting
a lecture here at Aaruush’10.

To relax themselves, the participants can also involve in various other
activities like Paintball, fun-stalls, exhibitions, lectures, etc. Then
there are also food stalls and sales stalls to help people indulge more at
Aaruush’10.

The competitions are varied and students from any field of study can
participate. Be it from mechanical to electronics or computers to
life-sciences or MBA to architecture, we have something for all. These
domains are divided into the following eight domains:

·        Robogyan

·        Yuddhame

·        Konstruction

·        BlueBook

·        Praesentatio

·        Fundaz

·        Magefficie

·        X Zone

We also have interesting workshops from diverse fields of science. They are
designed to give the students a perfect hands-on experience, enabling them
to implement all that they have been learning theoretically. They are:

·        Swarm Robotics

·        AutoBotz

·        Ethical hacking

·        Placement & Training

·        Amateur Astronomy

·        Forensics

Have a look at our website to find out more. We hope to see you here at SRM
University.

our
mails