Communications Center Visits

  • From: "Jeanine Dilley" <jdilley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klamathsiskiyouems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 10:16:09 -0700

Happy Friday All,

Keith Endacott and I had the pleasure of visiting Phil Anzo's Cal-Fire
center last week in Yreka; and Phil spent the afternoon yesterday in Klamath
Falls visiting our Interagency Comm Center and Klamath 9-1-1 Center.  I
think I can safely speak for all when I say these visits were very
enlightening and informative.  We now have a considerably clearer picture of
the restrictions and challenges that each of us face within our centers.  I
do not think that either center will have difficulty implementing procedural
changes to our dispatching of EMS responders, as soon as those affected
agencies provide any possible procedural adjustments.

Jeanine E. Dilley

Jeanine E. Dilley, Executive Director

Klamath 9-1-1 Communications District

PO Box 999, Klamath Falls, OR 97601