[Klamath County Fire Defense Board] Rob Allen selected as Deputy Fire Staff for Fremont Winema NF and Lakeview District BLM

  • From: "Shullanberger, Barry -FS" <bshullanberger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 19:07:37 +0000

I would like to announce that Rob Allen has accepted the Deputy Fire Staff
position for the Fremont-Winema NF and Lakeview District BLM. Rob has 29 years
of firefighting experience. The last 10 years Rob has been the operations
supervisor of the BLM Alaska smokejumper program. Rob is currently a Type 1
incident commander on PNW Team 2, and has a wealth of fire experience to share
with us. We are very happy to have Rob on board. He will be working in
Lakeview starting on October 5th.

[Forest Service Shield]
[cid:image007.png@01D0DCD3.226B6C60]

Barry Shullanberger
Interagency Fire Staff Officer

Forest Service
Fremont-Winema NF & Lakeview District BLM

p: 541-947-6212
c: 541-219-1672
f: 541-947-6151
bshullanberger@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bshullanberger@xxxxxxxxx>