[Klamath County Fire Defense Board] KCFD No. 1 Items for Sale

  • From: "Stacy Brainard" <StBrainard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 15:05:33 -0800

Good Afternoon,

Attached are three items that Klamath County Fire District No. 1 is
currently selling.  We have gone through the official surplus process
and are now offering these items to anyone who is interested.   I will
be accepting offers on the items until 4:00pm on Thursday, December
16th.  Contact me if you are interested and I can let you know the
current offer.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in any of these, please
feel free to forward this message to them.

Thanks

Stacy Brainard

Assistant to the Fire Chief

Klamath County Fire District No. 1