[Klamath County Fire Defense Board] Re: June Agenda_May Minutes

  • From: "Brandon Hamilton" <firechief@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 15:50:53 -0700

Greetings again,

Sorry for the confusion/change of plans last minute, but due to a
construction project that will not be done here at the office, we are moving
our meeting this evening to the Mohawk Restaurant in Crescent (on Hwy 97).
Dinner will be at 1800 as usual w/ meeting to follow.

Thanks!

Brandon Hamilton, Fire Chief
Crescent Fire District

PO Box 230