[Klamath County Fire Defense Board] Fire Officer I Course

  • From: Monte Keady <MKeady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 21:24:18 +0000

See Attached for further details

NFPA FIRE OFFICER ONE CLASS
MFRI Curriculum

Sponsored by:           Klamath Lake Fire Training Association
Host Agency:             Crescent RFPD Crescent Oregon
Where:                        Crescent Training Center.
When:                         8-5 weekends during Feb 2014 (schedule available)
Instructor:                  Monte Keady / Guest Instructors
Cost:                           $80 per student + Books
Books:                         The Elements of Style, Fourth Edition and Fire
and Emergency Services Company Officer (the 4th Edition) by IFSTA
Contact Person:         John Brown 541-433-2466

Details:
I-100 and 1-200 are required as prerequisites.  Upon successful completion the
student will meet NFPA 1021 Standard, Fire Officer Professional Qualifications
Fire Officer I requirements with the following pre-requisite certifications:
IS-100, I-200, Firefighter II, Pumper Operator, NFPA Instructor I, and Advanced
Fire Behavior Course. (Adv Fire Beh will be taught as a part of this course).

Attendance: 100% attendance of each session is required. Multiple sessions may
be taught in one class day.

Approval Process: This class is geared towards students with sufficient fire
service experience (recommend 2 years).  This class requires a commitment
letter from your supervising Chief Officer.

Monte B Keady
Division Chief of Administration
Klamath County Fire District No. 1
143 North Broad Street,
Klamath Falls OR 97601
541.885.2059 ext.109
www.kcfd1.com<http://www.kcfd1.com>

[cid:image001.png@01CE6040.B0E600C0]

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message (including any attachments) is for
message.
Privacy Notice: This e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are herby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have
received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.

PNG image