[Klamath County Fire Defense Board] FW: [orcpplink] Attention Fire Departments - Hazmat Truck For Sale -State Surplus Property

  • From: "TYREE, LESLIE A CMSgt USAF ANG 173 CES/CEF" <leslie.tyree.1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: " (klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 08:59:03 -0500

To all fire departments and/or HAZMAT Agencies:

New to state Surplus Property is a 1991 Ford Diesel L8000 HAZMAT truck with
a Hesse service body, specially designed for use as a HAZMAT rapid response
vehicle.

Description is below. If you need any further information or more pictures,
contact Jeff Royer 503-378-4089, or jeff.royer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jeff.royer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=HAZMAT%20Truck%20Listed%20Through
%20Buyer-Link> . We want to get the word out, and make this available to
Oregon agencies before we offer up to the public. This is available to
qualified agencies only* for $20,000.00.

1991 Ford Diesel N8F L8000 - Hazmat Truck with Hesse Service Body

Starts and Runs. Has various scratches and dings associated with an active
fleet vehicle. The interior is in fair condition with holes in the
dashboard. Is equipped with Hesse body, Command Office, Equipment storage
bays, Generator (working condition is unknown), Area work/flood lighting,
Awning, Air Conditioning and more! GVWR: 32,000, VIN: 1FDXR82A4MVA38487. 6
cylinder 7.8L Diesel Engine with an automatic transmission.

Reported by agency:

.         Had some issues with the fuel filter/housing leaking (right from
frame rail), changed filter to present style of filter and to date there has
been NO leak (recommend to watch).

.         Has a battery on / off switch under the driver's seat (if left
"on" it will kill the battery).

.         Unit will not hold air pressure for brake system beyond 72 hours.

.         The tires on the chassis are original and should be replaced.

.         Command module A/C unit was replaced in 2005.

.         The chassis cab A/C unit does NOT work well on hot days.

.         Emergency rescue vehicle used by OSFM Regional HazMat Teams.  Body
configured with roll-up doors, walk in command office, on board generator,
and NFPA compliant emergency lighting.

$(KGrHqEOKicE14+k5cOPBNm2vD!KSw~~_3.jpg

*Qualified Agencies are defined as those that are eligible to purchase
through the state Surplus Property Program.

Darren Kennedy, OPBC, Senior Program Analyst  |  DAS State Services Division
|  503-378-6022

To improve our service, we commit to you a "Service Pledge" to be
KNOWLEDGEABLE, RESPECTFUL and RESPONSIVE in our business and interactions.
Please contact Jan Dean at Jan.Dean@xxxxxxxxxxx to provide feedback on my
service.

Data Classification Level 1 - Published

JPEG image

sender of the message, by phone or email.
Technical questions? Call 503-378-8800.