[Klamath County Fire Defense Board] FW: Klamath Batting Order

  • From: "Hunter, Leland -FS" <lelandhunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KC Fire Defence Board (klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 20:57:58 +0000

Chief Ketchum's correspondence with Mariah Rawlins over the batting order for
resource callout 2015

[cid:image001.jpg@01D0B33C.C0A828C0]

Leland G Hunter
Bly Fire Chief

Bly RFPD

p: 541-353-2745
f: 541-353-2750
c: 541-219-0090
c: 541-891-8116
lelandhunter@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:lelandhunter@xxxxxxxxx>
blyfiredept@xxxxxxx

68000 Hwy 140 East
P.O. Box 148
Bly, OR 97622

Just as "up" has no meaning without the concept of "down," leadership musy be
defined in terms of followship.

over the batting order for resource callout 2015