[Klamath County Fire Defense Board] FW: Fire season and fire danger

  • From: "TYREE, LESLIE A CMSgt USAF ANG 173 CES/CEF" <leslie.tyree.1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: " (klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 08:30:41 -0500

Thanks,
Chief Les Tyree

-----Original Message-----
From: LEE Dennis [mailto:dennis.lee@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 10:36 AM
Subject: Fire season and fire danger

Good Morning all,

A reminder that Fire Season for the ODF Klamath-Lake District and Walker
Range FPA will start at 0001 on Tuesday June 15, 2010.  A Regulated Use
closure will be in effect for the Klamath River Canyon.

In consultation with the FS and BLM, we will be going in at a MODERATE
adjective class for fire danger.

Happy Training and I wish everyone a Safe Fire Season!

Dennis Lee

Protection Unit Forester

ODF-Klamath Unit

541-883-5680