[Klamath County Fire Defense Board] FW: Accepting presentation proposals for the 2016 Oregon Fire Prevention Workshop

  • From: LEE Dennis * ODF <Dennis.Lee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 18:18:29 +0000

FYI

Dennis Lee
Protection Unit Forester
Klamath Falls
w541-883-5680
c541-891-3140
[odflogo]

From: FIELDS Tom * ODF
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 11:43 AM
To: FIELDS Tom * ODF <Tom.FIELDS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Accepting presentation proposals for the 2016 Oregon Fire Prevention
Workshop

2016 Oregon Fire Prevention Workshop presentation proposals

We are accepting proposals for educational presentations for the 2016 Oregon
Fire Prevention Workshop to be held February 17-19, 2016 at Kah-nee-ta Resort &
Spa in Warm Springs, OR. We are interested in structural and wildland fire
prevention and safety education topics. You may submit as many proposals as you
wish, but only one proposal per web form. All proposals will be reviewed by the
2016 Oregon Fire Prevention Workshop Committee, and selections will be based on
relevance, focus, cost, and practical application. Lodging and meals will be
provided at no cost for presenters at the workshop facility.

Proposals are due by September 25, 2015. The 2016 Oregon Fire Prevention
Workshop Planning Committee will review proposals on October 6, 2015. You will
be contacted by October 31, 2015. To submit a proposal, visit: workshop
website<http://www.oregon.gov/osp/SFM/Pages/fpworkshop.aspx>.

If you have questions, please contact:

Oregon Fire Prevention Workshop Committee Co-chairs

Tom Fields, Fire Prevention Coordinator
Oregon Department of Forestry
503-945-7440
tom.fields@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tom.fields@xxxxxxxxxx>

Stephanie Stafford, Fire Prevention Coordinator
Oregon Office of State Fire Marshal
503-934-8219
stephanie.stafford@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:stephanie.stafford@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Tom Fields / Fire Prevention Coordinator
Please update your contacts list with my new e-mail address:
tom.fields@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tom.fields@xxxxxxxxxx>

Fire Protection Division
Oregon Department of Forestry
2600 State Street, Building D
Salem, OR 97310
(503) 945-7440 office
(503) 983-8897 cell
Fire Season
Restrictions<http://www.oregon.gov/odf/pages/fire/precautionlevelmap.aspx>
www.oregon.gov/<http://www.oregon.gov/>

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received
this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the
contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments
from your system.

JPEG image