[Klamath County Fire Defense Board] 911 update

  • From: "Keith Endacott" <kendacott@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klamathcountyfdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 17:55:24 -0700

Chiefs and others, I will not be able to attend the Fire Defense Board
tonight due to our facility move.  We are in the middle of our move as
planned, and at this point we have moved our staff to the Shasta Way
Address, although our operation still has some systems that are producing
from both locations.  This arrangement allowed us full functionality of our
core functions while we moved (or will move) key components of them.

We will be completing the move of CAD and Radio next week and likely will be
moving odds and ends for the next few weeks.  We will be on manual dispatch
while we move CAD, which is scheduled at 0600 on Monday.  Radio is fully
operational now, the remainder of the move (the microwave link to hogback)
will give us data redundancy, and will take place in the next few weeks.

I would like to extend an invitation to you to come visit and see your new
dispatch center.  Right now visits would be best during business hours,
since we are still finalizing some components of our after hours access.

Keith Endacott
KC 911
Keith Endacott, Operations Manager
Klamath 9-1-1 Communications District