[klaatumail] nokk: My first CD crowdfunding project... and we are LIVE!

  • From: "Glen (aka Barney Rubble)" <barneyrubble120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 22:50:38 -0400

Hey friends, S:^)
Well, I finally bit the bullet and did it! Here's where I take my chances
and find out if I'm able to raise the remaining $800 (or more) required to
manufacture the first run of 500 copies for my New Age CD, "Inner Contacts:
Instrumental Meditations on Dolphin, Whale, Dragonfly and Seagull"! The
campaign lasts for only 18 days, and the sooner the funding required for
manufacturing is raised, the sooner the CD will be manufactured!

You can check it out here, on Indiegogo:

http:/igg.me/at/simplecalmingmusic

And you're also most welcome to share this with whomever you may think
would be interested! There is a wealth of audio samples under the pitch
video's narrative, and there is also a link in the campaign text to stream
the full album through Soundcloud (for a limited time, possibly gone at the
end of the Indiegogo campaign!).

You may notice that I've selected Flexible Funding for this Indiegogo
campaign, meaning I would still receive the funds pledged even if the
project does not meet its goal. I foresee to raise the rest of the money
required for manufacturing through my own means, as well as through digital
(MP3) sales (foreseen to go live at the end of the campaign, via CDBaby
servicing the album to sites such as iTunes, Amazon, and other popular
online retailers). However, before you put off buying the digital album
online, check out the perks: there's one right there for a discounted
purchase of the digital album version, and there are several perks which
also include bonus tracks and previous digital-only albums too!

Thank you Thank you Thank you for your time and interest,
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)