[klaatumail] Re: klaatumail Digest V3 #56

  • From: Elizabeth Racz <missklaatu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 01:45:28 -0400

> From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [klaatumail] Re: Recent events
> Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 17:08:51 +0000
>
> As a disclaimer, Jaimie has unsubscribed from the mailing list unless I've
> read my administrative alerts incorrectly.
>
> I've sent him a personal note indicating that he had nothing to do with the
> original content that I was commenting on.
>
> Someone who is still on this list and shall remain unnamed by me tried to use
> the horrific events of the 9/11 attacks as an emotional crowbar to get me to
> release the Klaatu rarities I had transferred for the band to them. (No, this
> also has absolutely NOTHING to do with Liz Racz!)

Thank you, Dave.

I applaud you for not celebrating the death of a human being. While I have been
guilty of wishing some people would cease to exist, I'm against the killing of
anybody.

Also I am glad that I have grown in the past years enough to start to realize
what is important and what isn't. I hope you will never again catch me feeling
jealous or holding grudges. These things are not only pointless but also
counter-productive.

On a completely unrelated note, I have (co)written some songs and so far four
of them have been recorded by different artists. You can listen to two at this
point on the Reverbnation pages for Maxi Dunn ("Why?") and Thom Sebastian
("This Girl in Canada"). Let me know what you thought, but only if you didn't
dislike the songs too much.

Thanks and don't let hate rule,
Elizabeth Racz - London, Ontario, Canada