[klaatumail] Re: klaatumail Digest V2 #197

  • From: no1voice <no1voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:27:21 -0700

> Aren't we gulity of putting words into John Lennons mouth that he
> would
> have spat out instantly, assigning opinions to him that he never
> uttered?

Speaking of putting words into someone else's mouth!
I've tried to explain, but you keep wanting to change my meaning.

So...OK, here's MY words, put in my own way:

You are 100% right, and I am 100% wrong.
No in-betweens, no gray area, no opinions here.
Just you being 100% right. God bless the internet!
Now, go out vote a couple of times....

8^/