[klaatumail] Re: klaatumail Digest V2 #180

  • From: "Glen (aka Barney Rubble)" <barneyrubble120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 02:13:17 -0300

WOW! Thanks Jaimie! This might be the best answer I've gotten all day!!! S8^D
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)

PS: I cut out my original post from the digest, even though the entire
digest (this time around) is relevant to the thread...

--
Always interested in comparing notes regarding the REAL Law of Attraction...
You can check here and let me know: